When I first set foot on the fields that I would be plowing, I could feel the care and work that has gone into this farm. I could almost see my great uncle Alfonso in those fields with his horse drawn mower cutting hay. The technology may have changed, but that has not changed the care that has gone into the land. The next two generations have put their heart and soul into the farm to make a stunning landscape. We look forward to continuing the tradition of care that has gone into this land.
- Lineage Farm CSA Week Three
- Lineage Farm CSA Week Two
- Coming Soon, the 1st 2013 CSA pick-up near you!
- Reminder – Farm Dinner tomorrow at Eat in Brooklyn!
- Join us this Monday for a Day in the Garden!
- NEW! Maple Syrup, Egg, and Meat Shares, now available through your Lineage Farm CSA membership
- Lineage Farm CSA April Newsletter
- Vegetable CSA 2013 – all about Choice
- Community Gathering, Brooklyn TODAY! Plus some Valentines Day poems (better late than never)
- Community Gathering, Brooklyn CSA Site